Hybrid Events Pop-Up Studio
Now more than ever it’s vital that we communicate with each other and stay connected with our colleagues and teams. To achieve this we have created the hybrid event whereby you can both broadcast to remote staff and at the same time present to a physical audience. This is done by using both a venue, such as The Heritage Killenard, AND a Pop-Up broadcast facility at the same time. This concept also extends to conferences, award ceremonies, launches, in fact any kind of event where you would have an in-person and on-line audience in attendance.
Up to 100+mb Upload speeds, assures your event will have a reliable stream everytime.
What are the benefits of a Hybrid Event?
- Physical conferencing is still a challenge for larger events. Hybrid events can range from small question-and-answer sessions to large-scale conferences with hundreds of attendees.
- Delegates to your event can experience the event and its content online as well as gathering in-person.
- Our Hybrid Event set up will allow for delegates to present live on screen from anywhere in the world, and share presentations with viewers. We can even turn their phone into a REMOTE SLIDE CLICKER!
- We guarantee high-quality connection, visuals and sound, provided by the team at All Events Audiovisual who will manage all technical aspects. Your event will be seamless and ultra-professional with a wide variety of backdrops suited to your event.
- In this current climate a Hybrid Event allows you to host your event in a safe and efficient manner by experts who can guarantee both the smooth running of your event AV and streaming.